Model No.: CRA-03CA
Product Name: Graft Copolymer Impact Modifier
Our Brand: ProCRA-03CA
Impact modifier CRA-03CA is a grafted copolymer of light-chlorinated HDPE and acrylate with structure of CPE-grafted-polyacrylate. Compared to CPE, CRA has faster fusion and higher elongation rate at break. Its main function is to enhance the impact strength under low temperature and to promote the fusion property of PVC blend. It can bring the best toughness to PVC products than other PVC additives.
● Excellent elongation rate at break and toughness
● Excellent corner welding strength
● Excellent impact strength under low temperature
● Fast fusion property
● Better weather-resistance
● Good surface glossiness and excellent processability
Sieve residue (30mesh)
Our CRA-03CA can effectively replace CPE+AIM (Acrylic impact modifier) in the formulation with less dosage.
Package and Storage:
25kg/bag: PP Valve bag with PE liner ; 550kg/sack: PP bag with PE liner
It is not dangerous cargo .You should handle the material according to the instruction described on MSDS.The MSDS is available from sales department once required.Our regular mark is printed on the surface of package in advance .You should inform our sales person in advance If you don`t need this or have any special demand for mark.
Shandong Novista Chemicals Co.,Ltd (Novista Group)
Novista Group is Chemicals Union which is formed by four chemicals companies . All of these four companies are focus on
R&D,manufacturing and marketing of plastics additives& polymers. Until 2015, Our business area are involved in Construction material industry , Paint & coating industry , Electronics industry ,Automobile industry , Plastic&polymer processing industry, etc. The product scope expand to eight main series, including Impact modifier, CPVC Resin & Compound , Processing aids , Lubricant , ASA modified material, Adhesive & paint material(CPP/HCPE/CEVA), Heat Stabilizer and Flame retardants. With the innovation-driven, we continue to increase our attention and strength in our material`s application studying in Paint&Coating industry ,Ink&Adhesive industry ,Pharmaceutical industry. Our Chlorinated polymer and brominated intermediate is widely used in these areas.
All plants have passed "ISO9001: 2000 international quality management system" certification & "ISO14001: 2004 International Environment Management System" certification. Our factories is equipped with an independent laboratory and can provide a comprehensive analysis of product performance testing. Meanwhile we can customize and develop new product according to customer's practical application .
From CPVC resin & additives production to the formula designing and compounding ,We are constantly providing efficient solution for PVC and CPVC processing industry.
Our Product and Capacity:
Chlorinated Polyethylene :50,000MT/YEAR
CPVC Resin : 35,000MT/YEAR
CPVC Compound : 6,000MT/YEAR
Acrylic processing aid & PVC Lubricants : 15,000MT/YEAR
MBS / ASA / Acrylic impact modifier : 5,000MT/YEAR
Flame Retardant : 10,000MT/YEAR
Heat stabilizer : 6,000MT/YEAR
HCPE / CPP /CEVA : 3000MT/YEAR
- Company Name: Shandong Novista Chemicals Co.,Ltd (Novista Group)
- Representative: Han ZhongLiang
- Product/Service: Chlorinated Polyethylene CPE , Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride , CPVC Resin & Compound , PVC Processing Aids&Stabilizer , Acrylic Impact Modifier , Flame Retardant
- Capital (Million US $): 3,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 1998
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- Export Percentage: 71% - 80%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: Above 20
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 30,000-50,000 square meters
- Factory Location: WEIFANG,ZIBO,DONGYING,PANJIN
- Contact Person: Mr. Ron Han
- Tel: 86-536-8206760
Premium Related Products